TEACHERS & TUTORS
One-to-one assistance is offered on site, online and via phone. We hold classes on site and offer a structured middle school program.
- Drop-in & scheduled tutoring appointments available
- Meet with you supervising teacher
- Get help from subject area specialist teachers
- Middle schoolers provided additional supervision and guidance
COUNSELOR AND A SCHOOL COMMUNITY LIAISON
Assistance is available in academic planning, personal/social development, career exploration, and meeting basic needs.
- We have a counselor and a psychologist available for drop-in and scheduled appointments
- Support for homeless / foster youth
- View the Educational Rights flier
- Our school community liaison provides assistance as needed for:
- Medical care
If you have questions about any of these services, please don't hesitate to call us at (831) 582-9820.