We are currently accepting student applications!
Please call (831) 582-9820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application forms and to schedule an orientation meeting with our school director.
Para ver esto en español, haga clic aquí.
We regularly hold public drawings, from applications submitted prior to the drawing day, to create a wait-list of students. We will offer applicants the opportunity to enroll as spaces become available, starting with the first name on the wait-list and working downward.
We prioritize the enrollment of high-risk students. These are students who are or have been:
- Suspended more than 10 days in a school year
- Wards of the Court
- Pregnant and/or parenting
- Habitual truants
- Retained more than once in kindergarten through grade 8
- Credit deficient
- Not currently enrolled, for the past 45 days or more
- Changing schools frequently
- Foster Youth
- Homeless Youth
Information regarding the application process:
- Attend an orientation meeting; please call or email the school to make an appointment.
- Fill out a student application/registration form.
- Provide proof of vaccination (if any).
- Provide proof of the student's age (birth certificate, passport, or other document).